This DepthAI design allows for the use of up to 3 modular flexible flat cable (FFC) cameras, including:
- OAK-FFC-IMX378: 12MP Color Rolling Shutter, here
- OAK-FFC-OV9282: 1MP Grayscale Global Shutter, here
- A variety of camera options from ArduCam, here
The design allows you to quickly prototype with various stereo baselines, fields of view, and image sensor permutations. With this kit you can leverage M12 ArduCam modules and for example the M12 lens kit, here (both of which are not included).
OAK-FFC-3P comes with Myriad X BW1099 SoM and heatsink. The kit also includes USB3 1m cable and 5V power supply.
OAK-FFC-3P is our updated version of the older OAK-FFC-3P-OG, improving:
- FFC connector robustness
- ESD resilience (still be careful - these are exposed high-speed MIPI lines)
- Capability to work with ArduCam cameras with only and adapter cable (instead of an adapter board).
- Standardized pinout (all 3 ports are now 26-pin, with hardware sync lines)
Compatible with Luxonis FFC camera modules.
- A00396 - DM1090FFC Body
- A00113 - USB Cable
- A00128 or A00129 - 5V power supply
- A00403 - set of Arducam adapter FFC cables
PCBA Part Number: DM1090FFC
Note: This is an updated design of the BW1098 board (previously referred to as the 'BW1098FFC Body Kit', 'LUX-F1-BD-AB', and 'LUX-F1-BD-INTL').
Shipping cost is based on location and calculated on checkout. We provide multiple shipping carriers services.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For help, please contact us at email@example.com