OAK-SoM can be used to integrate the power of DepthAI into custom products, leveraging our open-source software and hardware (see our Github).
Important Note: This System on Module cannot be used standalone; it requires a carrier board and connection to a host processor running Linux, macOS, or Windows.
- all connectivity through a single 100-pin connector (DF40C-100DP-0.4V(51))
- 1 x 4-lane MIPI for high-res image sensor (e.g., 12MP)
- 2 x 2-lane MIPI for standard-res image sensors (e.g., 1MP)
- USB3 interface
This OAK device is built on top of the RVC2.
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI)
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones
- Encoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp/dewarp, resize, crop via ImageManip node, edge detection, feature tracking
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB-depth alignment, and high configurability
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking
- Dimension: 30x40x4.53mm
- Weight: 4g
OAK-SoM (5pcs, box)
- System on Module - 5 pcs
- Heatsinks, screws, TIM
- OAK-SoM (25 pcs, tray)
- System on Module - 25 pcs
- No accessories
We ship all over the world (except for embargoed countries). Shipping cost is based on location and calculated on checkout. We provide multiple shipping carriers services.
We ship from Hong Kong. Import taxes and fees may apply.
Alternative shipping options available. See our distributors list.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For help, please contact us at email@example.com