OAK-SoM Pro (packs)A00464
OAK-SoM Pro can be used to integrate the power of DepthAI into your own products, leveraging our open source software and hardware (see our Github).
Core digital electronics in the SoM include:
- Movidius Myriad X VPU
- 64 MB QSPI NOR flash
- 32 kb I2C EEPROM
OAK System on Module (SoM) allows integration into top-level systems with a need for a low-power, high-performance, real-time AI and depth perception.
- Interfaces with the system through two 10-gbps-rated 100-pin connectors (DF40C-100DP-0.4V(51))
- Connectors: 2x 100-pin mezzanine connector with the same pinout as OAK-Som-Pro
- MIPI lines: 2x 4-lane and 2x 2-lane MIPI RX lines
- RAM: 1x DDR RAM due to size/shape constraints
- Boot Modes Supported: NOR, eMMC, USB, Ethernet (EEPROM)
- Supporting SD-card
- USB 3.1 Gen 2
This OAK device is built on top of the RVC2.
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI)
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones
- Encoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp/dewarp, resize, crop via ImageManip node, edge detection, feature tracking
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB-depth alignment, and high configurability
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking
- Dimensions: 30x45x4 mm
- Weight: 5g
OAK-SoM-Pro (5pcs, box)
- System on Module - 5 pcs
- Heatsinks, screws, TIM
- OAK-SoM-Pro (25 pcs, tray)
- System on Module - 25 pcs
- No accessories
We ship all over the world (except for embargoed countries). Shipping cost is based on location and calculated on checkout. We provide multiple shipping carriers services.
We ship from Hong Kong. Import taxes and fees may apply.
Alternative shipping options available. See our distributors list.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For help, please contact us at email@example.com