The OAK-D CM4 integrates the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (Wireless, 4GB RAM, PN: CM4004032) and along with all of its interfaces (USB, Ethernet, 3.5 mm Audio, etc.) and has an onboard 32GB eMMC storage flashed with Raspberry Pi OS and DepthAI Python interface.
Just connect to power and an HDMI display to unleash the full 4-trillion-operations-per-second power of the Myriad X in the way it was designed to be used.
This OAK device is built on top of the RVC2. Main features:
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI)
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones
- Encoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp/dewarp, resize, crop via ImageManip node, edge detection, feature tracking.
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB-depth alignment, and high configurability
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking
- Dimension: 110x60x27mm
- Weight: 106g
- OAK-D CM4 board
- Power supply with international adapters
We ship all over the world (except for embargoed countries). Shipping cost is based on location and calculated on checkout. We provide multiple shipping carriers services.
We ship from Hong Kong. Import taxes and fees may apply.
Alternative shipping options available. See our distributors list.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For help, please contact us at email@example.com
For more information, please go to Hardware Documentation, DepthAI Documentation and GitHub Repository. You can also join us on Discord.