RPi HQ Camera (IMX477) AdapterA00040
Do you love the new Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera? We do too!
So we made the RPi HQ Camera (IMX477) Adapter and wrote a driver so you can use it with DepthAI FFC Edition (here). Note that this adapter is still in 'alpha status' in terms of firmware, so it is still experimental and some DepthAI functionalities may be missing and/or 'crashy'.
What does this get you that you don't get when using it with a Pi directly?
- 4K/30FPS video encoding (h.265/HEVC)
- AI/CV performed directly on the high-res video (4 trillion operations per second)
- No load to the host.
- Capability to record 4K video on any system, including the Pi Zero.
- Access to the full DepthAI open source ecosystem of accelerated computer vision and AI functionality. (Details here)
- RPi HQ Camera (IMX477) Adapter
- Flat flexible cable
RPi HQ Camera (IMX477) Adapter: A00040
We ship all over the world (except for embargoed countries). Shipping cost is based on location and calculated on checkout. We provide multiple shipping carriers services.
We ship from Hong Kong. Import taxes and fees may apply.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For help, please contact us at email@example.com