The OAK-1 is perfectly suited for scenarios that require the processing power of the Robotics Vision Core 2 VPU (RVC2) but without the need for depth perception.
- USB-C connector for both power and communication, supporting USB2 and USB3 protocols (5Gbps / 10Gbps)
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI)
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones
- Encoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp/dewarp, resize, crop, edge detection, feature tracking
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking
- Dimension: 36x54.5x27.8 mm
- Weight: 53.1g
Available in three variants:
The OAK-1 is available in three variants: Fixed-Focus and Auto-Focus. These variants differ only in the configuration of the center color camera. The Fixed-Focus variant has the lens fixed in place mechanically, whereas the Auto-Focus has an electromagnet that controls the lens position dynamically.
- Auto-Focus cameras are recommended for close objects between 10 cm to 50 cm of the device (see video). They can also be manually set to a specific focus position utilizing the DepthAI API.
- Fixed-Focus cameras are recommended for heavy-vibration applications, such as drones, lawnmowers, or vehicles (see video).
- OV9782 sensor
Do you need a Wide FOV option? Check: OAK-1-W
- OAK-1 camera
- Cable USB-CA-1m
OAK-1 Auto-Focus: A00109
OAK-1 Fixed-Focus: A00579
OAK-1 OV9782: OAK-1-FF-97
We ship all over the world (except for embargoed countries). Shipping cost is based on location and calculated on checkout. We provide multiple shipping carriers services.
We ship from Hong Kong. Import taxes and fees may apply.
Alternative shipping options available. See our distributors list.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com for details.
For help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please go to Hardware Documentation, DepthAI Documentation and GitHub Repository. You can also join us on Discord.