Due to popular demand, this model has again stocked-out. We have units on order that should allow shipments around February 1st.
Also per popular demand, we are enabling pre-orders, so that when stock is back in, the orders will automatically ship.
What is DepthAI?
DepthAI is a platform built to allow the power of Spatial AI to be embedded into products.
The DepthAI hardware, firmware, and software suite combine depth perception, object detection (neural inference), and object tracking and gives you this power in a simple, easy-to-use API.
About the BW1092 DepthAI Model
This is the Embedded Reference Design and the WiFi+Bluetooth-capable version of DepthAI. It can be used completely standalone, or via USB with a host like normal USB-only variants of DepthAI.
Shipped as a complete kit with BW1099EMB SoM, heatsink, power adapter, and USB 3 cable, this product features the Embedded Variant of the DepthAI System on Module (SoM). This embedded variant includes a 128MB NOR flash, and boot-switch capabilities such that it can be booted over USB (for use with our Python API) or set to boot out of NOR-flash, for communication with the onboard ESP32 over SPI.
The key difference between this BW1099EMB system on module and the standard BW1099 is that the standard BW1099 requires a host processor, running Linux, Mac, or Windows to operate, whereas this module can boot out of NOR flash - allowing SPI communication with microcontrollers which may be running no operating system at all (bare metal C or C++ code).
About the BW1099EMB
• All connectivity of the BW1099EMB is through single 100-pin connector (DF40C-100DP-0.4V(51))
- 2x 2-lane MIPI Camera Interface
- 1x 4-lane MIPI Camera Interface
- Quad SPI with 2 dedicated chip-selects
- Several GPIO (1.8 V and 3.3 V)
- Supports off-board eMMC or SD Card
- On-board NOR boot Flash (optional)
- On-board EEPROM (optional)
- All power regulation, clock generation, etc. on module
PCBA Part Number: BW1099EMB
Documentation and Resources:
- Python Github: here
- C++ API Github: here
- SPI C Library: here
- SPI ESP32 Example App: here
- Hardware Github: here
- DepthAI Models Overview: here