Available from: December 2022
The OAK-SoM-Pro S3 features the Robotics Vision Core 3 and a quad-core ARM CPU. It is designed to have the same dimensions and pinout as the OAK-SoM-Pro, so it can easily be swapped into OAK cameras. It is ideal for use in industrial automation, robotics, and security systems.
The OAK-SoM-Pro S3 was primarily designed for evaluation and backward compatibility. For new products, we suggest using the OAK-SoM-MAX.
OAK System on Module (SoM) allows integration into top-level systems with a need for a low-power, high-performance, real-time AI and depth perception.
- Compatibility with existing models: compatible with boards that have OAK-SoM-Pro integrated
- Interfaces with the system through two 10-gbps-rated 100-pin connectors (DF40C-100DP-0.4V(51))
- Connectors: 2x 100-pin mezzanine connector with the same pinout as OAK-Som-Pro
- MIPI lines: 2x 4-lane and 2x 2-lane MIPI RX lines
- RAM: 1x DDR RAM due to size/shape constraints
- Boot Modes Supported: NOR, eMMC, USB, Ethernet (EEPROM)
- Supporting SD-card
- USB 3.1 Gen 2
This OAK device is built on top of the RVC3.
- 3.0 TOPS for AI
- Imaging: ISP, max 6 cameras, 500 MP/s HDR, 3A
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones
- Encoding/Decoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp/dewarp, resize, crop, edge detection, feature tracking
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB-depth alignment, and high configurability
Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking
- Dimensions: 30x45x4 mm
- Weight: 5g
We ship all over the world (except for embargoed countries). Shipping cost is based on location and calculated on checkout. We provide multiple shipping carriers services.
We ship from Hong Kong. Import taxes and fees may apply.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For help, please contact us at email@example.com