OAK-SoM Pro S3OAK-SoM-Pro-S3
The OAK-SoM Pro S3 features the Robotics Vision Core 3 and a quad-core ARM CPU. It is designed to have the same dimensions and pinout as the OAK-SoM Pro, so it can easily be swapped into OAK cameras. It is ideal for use in industrial automation, robotics, and security systems.
The OAK-SoM Pro S3 was primarily designed for evaluation and backward compatibility. For new products, we suggest using the OAK-SoM MAX.
OAK System on Module (SoM) allows integration into top-level systems with a need for a low-power, high-performance, real-time AI and depth perception.
- Compatibility with existing models: compatible with boards that have OAK-SoM Pro integrated
- Interfaces with the system through two 10-gbps-rated 100-pin connectors (DF40C-100DP-0.4V(51))
- Connectors: 2x 100-pin mezzanine connector with the same pinout as OAK-Som Pro
- MIPI lines: 2x 4-lane and 2x 2-lane MIPI RX lines
- RAM: 1x DDR RAM due to size/shape constraints
- Boot Modes Supported: NOR, eMMC, USB, Ethernet (EEPROM)
- Supporting SD-card
- USB 3.1 Gen 2
This OAK device is built on top of the RVC3.
- 3.0 TOPS for AI
- Imaging: ISP, max 6 cameras, 500 MP/s HDR, 3A
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones
- Encoding/Decoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp/dewarp, resize, crop, edge detection, feature tracking
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB-depth alignment, and high configurability
Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking
- Dimensions: 30x45x4 mm
- Weight: 5g
- OAK-SoM Pro S3
We ship all over the world (except for embargoed countries). Shipping cost is based on location and calculated on checkout. We provide multiple shipping carriers services.
We ship from Hong Kong. Import taxes and fees may apply.
Alternative shipping options available. See our distributors list.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com for details.
For help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please go to Hardware Documentation, DepthAI Documentation and GitHub Repository. You can also join us on Discord.