The OAK-SoM-MAX features the Robotics Vision Core 3 and a quad-core ARM CPU. It is ideal for use in industrial automation, robotics, and security systems.
The product interfaces with the system through three 10-Gbps-rated 100-pin board-to-board mezzanine connector, which carries all signal I/O as well as 5v input. The on-board SMPS system regulates the 5V input and provides all necessary digital and analog power.
OAK System on Module (SoM) allows integration into top-level systems with a need for a low-power, high-performance, real-time AI and depth perception.
- Interfaces with the system through three 10-gbps-rated 100-pin connectors (DF40C-100DP-0.4V(51))
- 4 GB RAM (2x16GBit)
- Connectors: 3x 100-pin mezzanine connector, which exposes additional MIPI RX/TX lines
- 6x 2-lane MIPI RX lines
- 2x 2-lane, 1x 4-lane MIPI TX lines
- RAM: 2x DDR RAM on-board, which provides maximum performance
- Voltage levels: All I2C busses are 1.8V
- Pull-up resistors: 2.2k pull-up resistors located on SoM
- Min/max data rates: Robotics Vision Core 3 supports the following, all on I2C busses: 1) Standard Mode (100kHz), 2) Fast Mode (400kHz), 3) Fast Mode Plus (1MHz), and 4) High Speed Mode (3.4MHz)
- I2C0 bus devices: RTC circuit (address 0xD2) and EEPROM (address 0x50)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2
This OAK device is built on top of the RVC3.
- 3.0 TOPS for AI
- Imaging: ISP, max 6 cameras, 500 MP/s HDR, 3A
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones
- Encoding/Decoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp/dewarp, resize, crop, edge detection, feature tracking
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB-depth alignment, and high configurability
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking
- Dimensions: 40x40x4 mm
- Weight: 5g
We ship all over the world (except for embargoed countries). Shipping cost is based on location and calculated on checkout. We provide multiple shipping carriers services.
We ship from Hong Kong. Import taxes and fees may apply.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For help, please contact us at email@example.com