- Package includes
The OAK-SoM MAX features the Robotics Vision Core 3 and a quad-core ARM CPU. As a result, it is ideal for use in industrial automation, robotics, and security systems.
The product interfaces with the system through three 10-Gbps-rated 100-pin board-to-board mezzanine connector, which carries all signal I/O as well as 5v input. The onboard SMPS system regulates the 5V input and provides all necessary digital and analog power.
OAK System on Module (SoM) allows integration into top-level systems with a need for a low-power, high-performance, real-time AI and depth perception.
This OAK device is built on top of the RVC3.
- 3.0 TOPS for AI
- Imaging: ISP, max 6 cameras, 500 MP/s HDR, 3A
- Run any AI model, even custom-architectured/built ones
- Encoding/Decoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp/dewarp, resize, crop, edge detection, feature tracking
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB-depth alignment, and high configurability
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking
- Dimensions: 40x40x4 mm
- Weight: 5g
- OAK-SoM MAX