Early access. Email email@example.com for the lead time.
The OAK-FFC-6P baseboard has 6 FFC interfaces that allow for six 2-lane MIPI camera modules and utilizes the OAK-SoM-Max.
To see which cameras are compatible with this OAK FFC baseboard, see the guide here: OAK FFC camera modules. Some of the camera modules have an M12 mount, so you can use different lenses to get custom FoV (with wide or narrow FOV M12 lenses).
- OAK-FFC-IMX378: 12MP Color Rolling Shutter
- OAK-FFC-OV9282: 1MP Grayscale Global Shutter
- OAK-FFC-IMX477-M12: 12MP Color Rolling Shutter with M12 mount
- OAK-FFC-OV9282-M12: 1MP Grayscale Global Shutter with M12 mount
- OAK-FFC-OV9782-M12: 1MP Color Global Shutter with M12 mount
- A variety of camera options from ArduCam
This board is also compatible with the RPi camera interface. For that, you will need an FFC from Arducam, which converts a 26-pin Luxonis camera pinout to 22 pin RPi camera pinout.
In addition, IMU (over SPI) sensor is also added to this OAK FFC board.
The design allows you to quickly prototype with various stereo baselines, fields of view, and image sensor permutations. With this kit, you can leverage M12 ArduCam modules and, for example, the M12 lens kit here (both of which are not included).
- 3.0 TOPS for AI - around 10x AI boost compared to Myriad X
- Imaging: ISP, max 6 cameras, 500 MP/s HDR, 3A
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones - models need to be converted.
- Encoding/Decoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp/dewarp, resize, crop via ImageManip node, edge detection, feature tracking. You can also run custom CV functions
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB-depth alignment, and high configurability
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking with ObjectTracker node
Documentation and resources:
- OAK-FFC-6P board
- 6x Arducam adapter cable UC-796
- Power Supply
- USB3 cable
We ship all over the world (except for embargoed countries). Shipping cost is based on location and calculated on checkout. We provide multiple shipping carriers services.
We ship from Hong Kong. Import taxes and fees may apply.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For help, please contact us at email@example.com